Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
I think post scheduling should be an option that's looked at. I think it's good right now, but there needs to be more involved with it.

That and a tagging cloud possibly? Overall though, post scheduling for blogging companies would be fantastic!
Hi Morkle,

Sorry for the delay in reply, but I think you must have read the announcement regarding lack of Internet connectivity on our end.

Replying to your suggestions -
I think post scheduling should be an option that's looked at. I think it's good right now, but there needs to be more involved with it.

Simply setting the publish-date to a future date will schedule the post to appear from that date onwards. Even bona-fide blog scripts like Wordpress, if I am not mistaken, do not provide more than this in terms of scheduling.
But then you know that. So could you please let me know exactly what do you wish to have when you say "..but there needs to be more involved with it."?
That and a tagging cloud possibly

I agree. Tagging is a feature being sorely missed - not only for blog but for multiple categorization of all types of pages.
Should get this in very soon now.
2 posts Page 1 of 1