Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi KK
I guess the title says it all really.

The new Gallery you've created does make things a lot easier, but a simpler way to order the images would be very helpful.
I know you can order the folders within the Gallery, I mean the actual photos within a folder.

Really like the Gallery feature though - was a great idea.

@webecho
Hi Dan,

I agree, the capability to manually set the sort order of the photos would be a useful addition.
I'll try to get this in within the coming versions.
Thanks.
webecho wrote:
The new Gallery you've created does make things a lot easier, but a simpler way to order the images would be very helpful.
@webecho

Hi,
you can do this now very easy by setting the publishing-time in the "Advanced Settings" of your gallery! Order the minutes manually in the order you like the image.
But note, the later time is first image!
@guenter55
Hi and welcome :)

As you suggested, setting the publish-date is certainly a way to order the images.
Actually, this method is applicable to cloned pages of all templates, irrespective of whether they are of type gallery or not, and has also been around since the very first version of Couch.

I think when @webecho was suggesting a 'simpler way', he had a 'drag-n-drop' kind of reordering mechanism in mind, as setting the publish-date of each page is somewhat (comparatively) tedious.

Anyways, thanks for your input. Do let us know if you have any suggestions to make Couch better.
4 posts Page 1 of 1