Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
I see that CouchCMS will allow you add a single product without parameters (size, colour, etc.) via PayPal - which is great for simple, single items. The only thing I see that's missing from the system is the ability to run a proper shopping cart with multiple selections and multiple parameters. These days with the online shopping experience exploding, this is a major shortcoming.

I LOVE the idea of this CMS and would jump on it immediately, and I will for normal websites, but the majority of people start with a simple system and then at some point want a shopping cart. I'd hate to have to re-develop a system just because it didn't cater for a proper shopping experience.

Do you guys have a timeline for when this facility will be available to make this a product CMS that people will love even more?

Regards
Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,

Handling eCommerce has its own set of complexities that really warrant a dedicated ecommerce solution like Magento, osCommerce etc.

However, if it is really only a simple shopping cart that you require, you can easily integrate some existing scripts into Couch.
You might want to see this topic where we have discussed this a little more: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2141

Finally, thank you very much for the suggestion. Please keep them coming.
2 posts Page 1 of 1