Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi :)

I have two feature requests for the Administration Panel, both about ordering:

First, I would kindly appreciate an option to manually order the different pages (with pages I mean the different .php files with the Couch code in it) in the Admin Panel, since I usually do not start creating the pages according to the way the menu is based.

Second, how about an option to move a page, like the Global Settings from the tutorial, to beneath the white bar. Just under/above 'Users'? That would be more easy for clients to see the difference between settings and pages.

:)
Sincerely,
Johan

Brightsites
Webdesign, webdevelopment, webapplications, hosting, advice and more.
Hi Johan :)
First, I would kindly appreciate an option to manually order the different pages (with pages I mean the different .php files with the Couch code in it) in the Admin Panel, since I usually do not start creating the pages according to the way the menu is based.

In fact you can already do so - please set the order parameter of the cms:template tag (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-refer ... plate.html) in each of your templates (the .php files you mentioned) to arrange them in your desired order.

Second, how about an option to move a page, like the Global Settings from the tutorial, to beneath the white bar. Just under/above 'Users'? That would be more easy for clients to see the difference between settings and pages.

This one, I am afraid, is not possible right now but if more people ask for this feature, we'll certainly get this in.
Hey,

Thanks for your answers. :) The order parameter is exactly what I needed :)

Thanks for this awesome piece of software <3
Sincerely,
Johan

Brightsites
Webdesign, webdevelopment, webapplications, hosting, advice and more.
Johan wrote: Second, how about an option to move a page, like the Global Settings from the tutorial, to beneath the white bar. Just under/above 'Users'? That would be more easy for clients to see the difference between settings and pages.

I think this is a good idea of Johan. I think it would be easier for clients :)
Another nice feature would be if you would be able to create a seperator by yourself for the pages shown in the admin panel. Like the one above comments/users.
5 posts Page 1 of 1