Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Not sure if this is a question or a feature suggestion, perhaps both: Is there an easy way to add icons from admin ... ideally .svg (either generated on icomoon.io or similar or just uploaded), ideally parsed as a html code /// but fa-icons would perhaps do too, please?

Let`s say I have 6 boxes with the main features of a product, each containing a headline, two sentences and a simple icon - nothing extra. I can add an image editable to each one, but would prefer a svg. I am aware vectors are handled as files, but in admin, I cannot see the uploaded .svg files` previews, which, along with distinction between image and file, would be rather confusing for the end user.

I would like to create a list of available (even pre-defined) icons, from which the user would be able to chose in some sort of drop-down or a previews in a modal, similarly to what I have with a gallery (my custom attached). I have been wrapping my head around in the past two days, the only theoretical way of creating a cloned page or each icon does not seem quite feasible.

Would you please have an idea or suggest a direction? How do you deal with these?

Attachments

...actually, if interested in the tabbed gallery design as above, please find the "content_list_relation_inner.html" attached in relation to Gwill`s Advanced GUI addon (https://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11021&start=10) - I believe this is all I have edited. It may not be super clean, I am probably overriding Gwill`s styles from his other files with that inline CSS, but so far it is working well.

Attachments

2 posts Page 1 of 1