Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

what about this add-on, like a tabs: type='tab'

it will be great use case for one-page landing pages

by code it will be like:

Code: Select all
<cms:editable type='tab' name='slides' label='Slides' order='1' />
<cms:editable type='tab' name='services' label='Services' order='2' />
<cms:editable type='tab' name='team' label='Team' order='3' />
<cms:editable type='tab' name='contacts' label='Contacts' order='4' />
<cms:editable type='tab' name='settings' label='Settings' order='5' />

for groups:
<cms:editable name='slide_group' type="group" tab="slides" />

for other fields:
<cms:editable name='contact_form_mail' label='Email' type='text' tab="settings" />

or for site multilanguage language module for settings.php template
<cms:each k_supported_langs as='lang' key='lc'>
   <cms:editable type='tab' name="settings_<cms:show lc />" label="Settings <cms:show lang />" order="<cms:show k_order />" />
</cms:each>

or for every language tab use case:

<cms:each k_supported_langs as='lang' key='lc'>
   <cms:editable type='tab' name="tab_<cms:show lc />" label="<cms:show lang />" order="<cms:show k_order />" />
   <cms:editable type='text' name="page_title_<cms:show lc />" label='Page title' tab="tab_<cms:show lc />" />
   <cms:editable type='text' name="page_subtitle_<cms:show lc />" label='Page subtitle' tab="tab_<cms:show lc />" />
</cms:each>

because i have project with 4 languages, and in every template I have something like it:

Hi, did you came up with a solution for this?
no, still ignored...
@andrejprus,
till the time a grouping like the tabs you proposed materialize, for the kind of 'project with 4 languages' situation you posted the image of, I think the new 'collapsible rows' can be put to good effect - please see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11023&start=10#p32334

The idea is to have groups within which each language has its collapsible row.
It will drastically reduce the number of groups you are using currently and declutter the screen perceptibly.

If you feel like it, please give it a shot and let us know (posting the new screen).
I used that rows with the multi language addon for 3 languages. It works great and the backend isn't that crowded.
5 posts Page 1 of 1