Do you have some feature in mind that you'd love to see in Couch? Let us know.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Please add the possibility for default content in "Repeatable Regions", just there i need it very often.
Currently, default content is ignored.
Thank you very much for your great work.
As an alternative, a "duplicate" button would be adequate.
I mean: duplicate a row.
fishmi wrote: As an alternative, a "duplicate" button would be adequate.
I mean: duplicate a row.

Maybe a JS solution could trigger adding a new row onclick and copy values of previous row fields. Just a thought.
Another addition and the repeatable regions would be perfect:
A Button for hiding a repeatable element (with individual content) for later use.

And if this is implemented, I am totally happy with CouchCMS, then there is no better CMS, really, i know all the candidates :geek: Forget wordpress and typo3, all to much complicated.
fishmi wrote: Another addition and the repeatable regions would be perfect:
A Button for hiding a repeatable element (with individual content) for later use.

And if this is implemented, I am totally happy with CouchCMS, then there is no better CMS, really, i know all the candidates :geek: Forget wordpress and typo3, all to much complicated.

Could you explain, what means "..for later use.."? If applicable, post a screenshot :)
Of course, i will try to explain it:
I created a scribble:
dulicate_hide.png
dulicate_hide.png (277.35 KiB) Viewed 2923 times

If you check "hide" (this should be a checkbox) the content of this repeatable region is not displayed on the page. In this case you can produce content for later rollout/going live.
It makes the handling of repeatable regions easier.

Much more important are "default content" and "duplicate". Many users have difficulty using the editor's table functions.
@fishmi, hiding can be achieved by adding a checkbox editable to a next column. Then display a row only if checkbox is checked/unchecked.
I do not understand this yet: how should I add the check box? To which column? How do I make this?
Each editable in repeatable regions creates a column in a row, do you follow? Add to your definition of repeatable region a new editable of type='checkbox' with opt_values=' =1' and( optionally ) opt_selected='1'.

Then in your code which outputs the repeatable region's data try this to see available variables.
Code: Select all
<cms:show_repeatable 'your_name' >
     <cms:dump />
</cms:show_repeatable>

If you have a name for checkbox, for example, name='show', then the following IF construction can be used to display only those rows from repeatable, which also have checkbox as checked.
Code: Select all
<cms:show_repeatable 'your_name' >
     <cms:if show >
            <cms:show richtext />
    </cms:if>
</cms:show_repeatable>
Thanks, works very well ...
12 posts Page 1 of 2