Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi,

just wondering how can I fix this? not sure what did I change in order to get this error

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/htdocs/www.designdiverso.com/home/cms/cms.php:346) in /web/htdocs/www.designdiverso.com/home/cms/cms.php on line 345
jax/libs/chrome-frame/1.0.3/CFInstall.min.js">

@trendoman

thank you, I'm now trying that code posted on the topic, however it doesn't seem to work for me.
Looking forward for a solution to this one.
@diverso, please see the following thread - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=53

You'll have to check all the recent files you have updated (e.g. kfunctions.php, config.php etc.) and see if you have inadvertently left any white space in those.
KK wrote: @diverso, please see the following thread - http://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=53

You'll have to check all the recent files you have updated (e.g. kfunctions.php, config.php etc.) and see if you have inadvertently left any white space in those.

@KK

not sure what you mean by "white space"? do you mean blank space before the first line?
<?php require_once( 'cms/cms.php' ); ?>
I've been checking it up doesn't really seem there's any, I still have the issue though on mobile.php page, any other suggestions?
I visited the mobile page and couldn't see any error.

Could you please PM me a screenshot of where you see it occurring?
Please get me the exact URL where I can see it.

If possible, PM me the access creds (FTP+Couch) of your site too.
KK wrote: I visited the mobile page and couldn't see any error.

Could you please PM me a screenshot of where you see it occurring?
Please get me the exact URL where I can see it.

If possible, PM me the access creds (FTP+Couch) of your site too.

done, please check your inbox, I still see the error running FF 44.0.2
Thanks. I had a look and the problem is not of 'cannot modify header'.
It is that of invalid HTML.

If you do a view-source of the problem page, you'll find that the code is displaying the following lines *twice*
</html>

<!-- Page generated by CouchCMS - Simple Open-Source Content Management -->

Every thing after the first closing </html> tag is invalid and is being outputted by the browser in an unformatted manner (the ax/libs/chrome-frame/1.0.3/CFInstall.min.js"> you see is part of that superfluous code).

So you'll have to see why you are getting the </html> twice.
Take a look at all embedded snippets - I think you have erroneously used <?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?> and <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?> within a snippet too.

Hope it helps.
KK wrote: Thanks. I had a look and the problem is not of 'cannot modify header'.
It is that of invalid HTML.

If you do a view-source of the problem page, you'll find that the code is displaying the following lines *twice*
</html>

<!-- Page generated by CouchCMS - Simple Open-Source Content Management -->

Every thing after the first closing </html> tag is invalid and is being outputted by the browser in an unformatted manner (the ax/libs/chrome-frame/1.0.3/CFInstall.min.js"> you see is part of that superfluous code).

So you'll have to see why you are getting the </html> twice.
Take a look at all embedded snippets - I think you have erroneously used <?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?> and <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?> within a snippet too.

Hope it helps.

@KK

it helped! thank you, I've removed everything after that closing </html> that was basically duplicated somehow, not sure why.

however the issue seems to be originated by this snippet:

<!--<?php COUCH::invoke(); ?>jax/libs/chrome-frame/1.0.3/CFInstall.min.js"></script>
   <script>window.attachEvent('onload',function(){CFInstall.check({mode:'overlay'})})</script>
   <![endif]-->

<!--[if lt IE 10]>
      <script src="/dist/js/polyfill.2147483647.js"></script>
   <![endif]-->

When I deleted this line:
jax/libs/chrome-frame/1.0.3/CFInstall.min.js"></script>
everything seems to be back to normal

However I had to keep <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?> to prevent the page to break
Hi,

Shouldn't it be ...
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/chrome-frame/1.0.3/CFInstall.min.js">
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
12 posts Page 1 of 2