Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

How can i use this code several times?

$FUNCS->register_admin_listview( 'application.php', 'my_list.html', ):
$FUNCS->register_admin_listview( 'hours-form.php', 'my_list_form.html' );

When i do like this the hours-form.php dont get my_list_form.html but application work perfect!
Check your syntax :) Fix typos
trendoman wrote: Check your syntax :) Fix typos

$FUNCS->register_admin_listview( 'application.php', 'my_list.html' );
$FUNCS->register_admin_listview( 'hours-form.php', 'my_list_form.html' );

Still not Working!
$FUNCS->register_admin_listview( 'hours-form.php', 'my_list_form.html' )
Please make sure that 'hours-form.php' indeed is the template-name - this is slightly different from the physical PHP file's name in that if the script file lies within sub-folder(s), the path is also include in the template-name.

As a test, you should be able to use the template-name with <cms:pages> 'masterpage' parameter. If you hover the mouse on the template's entry in admin-sidebar, you'll see its name as recognized by Couch.

Does this help?
KK wrote:
$FUNCS->register_admin_listview( 'hours-form.php', 'my_list_form.html' )
Please make sure that 'hours-form.php' indeed is the template-name - this is slightly different from the physical PHP file's name in that if the script file lies within sub-folder(s), the path is also include in the template-name.

As a test, you should be able to use the template-name with <cms:pages> 'masterpage' parameter. If you hover the mouse on the template's entry in admin-sidebar, you'll see its name as recognized by Couch.

Does this help?

the HOURS-FORM.PHP was in folder members so i put members in front and now its working perfect.

Thanks for help.
Where can I get a copy of the default listview page?
I've implemented a custom listview but I think the stylesheet (classes) are off, things don't look pretty anymore

--- EDIT ---
I managed to find the templates, sometimes it's tricky finding couch help via google, I had to search for images related to custom listview then trace it back to the databound forms tutorial, bla bla bla
Anyway, I still have the CSS issue, even when I link the default_list.html in kfunctions.php for previewing purposes, I still end up with a messed up layout, I've linked the bootstrap.min.css stylesheet as well as the styles.css but it's not cutting it,
I need my custom listview to look like the default Couch CMS style

Attachments

---
You live many times, but only ever remember your lives.length - 1
---
My apologies, I scoured around the forums til I found something spectacular!

:)
---
You live many times, but only ever remember your lives.length - 1
---
7 posts Page 1 of 1