Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
oi

estou com um pequeno problema, tenho um site de um cliente, ele posta muitas fotos e cria muitos albuns.

mas quando cria o album ele esta ficando por ultimo.

preciso que cada album criado fica no primeiro na lista na pagina galeria. por que são muitos albuns e os novos estão ficando em baixo.

me ajudem :| :| :| :| :|
@IdealSolucoes, sorry I don't speak Portuguese.

Pongamos, que utilisas 'dynamic_folders'. Para hacer lo que quieres, hay que definir la manera de ordenar a los albums (folders). El tag cms:folders tiene la opcion de hacerlo facil con el parametro: order='desc'. Podria ser 'desc' o 'asc'. ('asc' by default)
Para las demas opciones (especialmente 'orderby') visita a esta pagina del help: http://docs.couchcms.com/tags-reference/folders.html
Saludos.
@trendoman

me ayudaste mucho.
He resuelto mi problema .. gracias :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I have a problem.
My folders are ordered by 'desc' and 'asc'.
and which are desc asc. this and more accurate it gets good in order of creation. each created it is on top like every blog is created first.
and desc asc. she is taking for title of the album folder there is all messed up .. :| :|
asc - from low to high (old on top, new - bottom)
desc - from high to low (recent/new on top, old - bottom)

orderby='id' order='desc' - this is sorted from new-first to the old-last
I think I'm having the same issues as the original poster. It's not a problem of displaying the folders on the front-end. I'm looking for a way to organize how the folders are being displayed in the Couch admin panel. It doesn't seem to have any particular order, and it would be nice to display the most recent folder at the top, so the client can reference them quicker.

Is there something we can set in the cms:template tag to dictate what order the gallery folders should arrange themselves by within the Couch admin panel (not the front-end). See photo below:

Much appreciated :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1