Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi KK,
Hope you and all couch team will be fine.Actually i have been trying to build a drama serial website in a structured way but i am confused at the admin panel first i adopted the folders option but after reading the nested pages tutorial i think i should skip the folder.
Well The question is i have created three same templates
1- Channels
--Channel 1
--Channel 2
I want to create separate 14 pages out of Channels clonable page.
2- Dramas
--Drama a
-- drama b
Secondly i want to add drama pages of 300 dramas from one Dramas clonabale template
3- Episodes
-- Episode 1
-- Episode 2
Third i want to add Upto thousand different dramas episodes page out of episodes temapltes.
This kind of structure i am using right now.Actually i want to display it in that way

Channel 1 >> Drama A >> Episode 1

Now i am confused how to manage my website url and then how i could handle all of tons of these pages at admin panel i cam confused do any one have an idea how to tackle this?
Hi, mack666

If you have in mind managing thousands of pages, it is recommended to avoid Nested Pages, because the are slower than normal Pages. Personally, there is also more letters to type.

Your setup looks perfect for extended folders if you'd like to show extra information about categories (more than just a title and description).
Thank you so much trendoman,
i appreciate your suggestion and i will try on folders option to categorize my website and then show you a sample.
Thanks
3 posts Page 1 of 1