Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi!
When you add new editable region it's appears at bottom of admin input layout, although in ...php template you placed before other editable lines.

If i had one page it will not be big problem, just delete all editable regions - refresh(losing data) - type again all, but i have cloned template page with lot of data...

Is there any way refresh template editable regions, it's appears in order at template?

thanks!
Hi!

By default, the order in which the editable regions appear in the Admin panel matches the order in which they have been created. This order can be tweaked by setting the order parameter. For example -

Code: Select all
order='3'

The higher the order number, the lower the editable region appears on the page (think about it as the higher number being heavier). Thus a region with an order number of '-2' will appear above that with an order number of '0' which in turn will appear higher on the page than a region with an order number of '2'.

The default order number given to all editable regions is '0'.

If you specify the order, you can give it to every editable then and rearrange them in ANY order you wish. An single editable with negative value of order (i.e. -10) would appear on top, because default values for the rest is 0. And always revisit saved template as superadmin, only after that the changes will appear in admin panel.
Mega thanks trendoman!
now layout looks more user friendly! :D
3 posts Page 1 of 1