Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
The breadcrumb code:

Code: Select all
<cms:if my_lang='english'>
                   <h3 style="margin-bottom:25px;">Our Products / <span class="breadcrumbwap">
                    <cms:if k_is_page || k_is_folder >
                        <cms:if k_folder_name ><cms:set my_folder=k_folder_name /></cms:if>
                        <cms:if k_page_foldername ><cms:set my_folder=k_page_foldername /></cms:if>
                        <cms:if my_folder>
                            <cms:parentfolders folder=my_folder >
                                <span class="breadcrumb2"><cms:show k_folder_title/></span>
                            </cms:parentfolders>
                        </cms:if>

</span></h3>

<cms:if my_lang='chinese'>
                   <h3 style="margin-bottom:25px;">我们的产品 / <span class="breadcrumbwap">
                    <cms:if k_is_page || k_is_folder >
                        <cms:if k_folder_name ><cms:set my_folder=k_folder_name /></cms:if>
                        <cms:if k_page_foldername ><cms:set my_folder=k_page_foldername /></cms:if>
                        <cms:if my_folder>
                            <cms:parentfolders folder=my_folder include_custom_fields='1'>
                                <span class="breadcrumb2"><cms:show chtext /></span>
                            </cms:parentfolders>

</span></h3>

What should I do with the breadcrumb to make it show correct display?

Another questions, the current multi languages website has SEO issues, any chance we can fix that? is couch going to develop this multi language function into a more advanced feature, like fixing this SEO problems?
Last time, KK has suggested me to use extended folder to create different menu "text" for multi languages website. But I noticed that I need to create my gallery by using <cms: repeat> to create my gallery inside folder, unlike the normal gallery, we just use gallery='1'.

I have a question, what if I have 50-100 photos per gallery? the "repeat" list can be extremely long. Is that means extended folder should not be use to process the webpage that will a lot of photos or content?
@nsy, could you please post how exactly you are using 'extended-folders' for your multi-lingual site? I'll need to see that code to know what could be wrong.

Thanks.
3 posts Page 1 of 1