Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, folks!

I'm thinking about a huge website for a real estate agency. There would be thousands of cloned pages (properties) and lots of custom filters. There could be so many features, the possibilities are pretty much endless. Something like a CRM inside a website is also welcomed.

Do any of you have an experience with huge projects? It would be interesting to make an elephant fly with Couch support.
trendoman wrote: Hi, folks!
I'm thinking about a huge website for a real estate agency. There would be thousands of cloned pages (properties) and lots of custom filters. There could be so many features, the possibilities are pretty much endless. Something like a CRM inside a website is also welcomed.
Do any of you have an experience with huge projects? It would be interesting to make an elephant fly with Couch support.

I haven't experience with huge projects with couch, I've done a few medium projects but I wrote them from scratch.

I think that couch is a great cms, light and fast, probably can do the job, but probably is better to write the huge website using a general framework like CI or laravel.
Dear fabioferrero, thank you for your valuable input. So far, i'm generally a non-coder. Could you, please, put another 2cents on what could be the issues/constrains in doing this with couch?
Hi mate!

I am currently working on a classified ads web.
User can post ads, and have a premium services that user n3ed to pay to use, like a premium merchant, ads bump etc.

Actually the web already running, made by codeigniter, but my eager with couch force me to clone the system with couch (without router addon) :lol:

I will pm you the url and credentials, so u can take a look.

Thx!
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
Hi, @GoingMarryAsap :)

I'm glad that bigger stuff is coming onto the shoulders of couch. Thank you, I will definitely take a look.

User can post ads, and have a premium services that user n3ed to pay to use, like a premium merchant, ads bump etc.

I like it. Also, I want to explore a scenario when a user performs a search to specifically list ads with 'car' in title. Then the result ads are saved in user's personal area. Next time user in personal area can view saved ads and 'refresh' search, so new ads are fetched and ads no longer in database are deleted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1