Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, its me again, I did sit and wonder how I could make profile.php, so all new created accounts get theve own profile (by user id).

Right now ppl can change password, but when they upload picture with Databound form, but all account get same picture in profile.php.

I want so all have theve own picture.
I think you must be doing something wrong - all custom fields you define in the extending user template (users/index.php in the example code) are user specific.

So even the uploaded picture (assuming you defined the editable region in 'users/index.php' and not profile.php by mistake) should belong to the particular user uploading it.
KK wrote: I think you must be doing something wrong - all custom fields you define in the extending user template (users/index.php in the example code) are user specific.

So even the uploaded picture (assuming you defined the editable region in 'users/index.php' and not profile.php by mistake) should belong to the particular user uploading it.

That was kinda dumb question from me hehe, yes I did add everything in profile.php, thanks again KK.
3 posts Page 1 of 1