Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi I have looked at the cart documentation but I need something a little outside the box. Just wondered if this was possible...

I'm looking to have a couch form leading to a paypal payment. I have a few web design packages I'm looking to sell. So when they click sign up they fill out a brief (website name, upload logo, select colour scheme etc) then buy the package.

In short; they click sign up, they enter details of the form, then they go ahead and pay.

The details are sent to me once the process has been completed and the payment is accepted through paypal?

I'm sure this is possible as couch seems to be totally flexible but just need some pointing in the right direction :)
Hi,

The workflow you mentioned would require storing all inputted data into the system (as part of the 'order') and then wait for PayPal IPN before approving the order (and sending the details to you via email).

Unfortunately, CouchCart does not (as of yet) support order-management, customer-management etc. So, out of the box, I'm sorry by we won't be able to use CouchCart for this.
How about if we sent the form and then it redirects to the payment form?

With certain aspects of the form feeding into the paypal page for example the company name etc?
3 posts Page 1 of 1