Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello guys, at the very beginning I just want to let you know that I have used chouchcms for about 2 weeks and I'm totally happy with this cms. It's exactly what I was searching for. I was most times disappointed... above all by the tiny systems. The first time I checked couch I knew I finally have found the cms I want to work with. You guys did an incredibly good job! The documentation is extraordinarily well written and it's so easy to follow the steps and make it working. Most documentations I read were bad and hardly comprehensive. Thanks a lot for all your effort!

While integrating couch into a website I used the title-attribute of the template-tag so that these titles represent the page names in the admin panel. Is there any possibility to sort all pages alphabetically with respect to their name given by the title-attribute?

all the best,
Thomas
Hello and welcome, Thomas :)
I'm glad you found Couch useful.

Regarding changing the sort order of templates in the admin sidebar, I'm afraid there is no tag parameter for that. This will change with the coming version but for now we'll have to make direct modification to the PHP code itself to make this happen.

If you are ok with doing that, please edit couch/functions.php and find the following statement (at Line 3287) -
$rs = $DB->select( K_TBL_TEMPLATES, array('*'), '1=1 ORDER BY k_order, id ASC' );

Change it to make it as follows -
$rs = $DB->select( K_TBL_TEMPLATES, array('*'), '1=1 ORDER BY title, id ASC' );

If you have set the 'title' parameter of all templates, you should not get them listed in the ascending order of their titles.

Hope it helps.
It worked perfectly. Thank you so much! :)
Maybe you could try with this:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9591

It'll get you the sorting and searching
4 posts Page 1 of 1