Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, I am using relations to apply filtering functionality and have an editable region:

<cms:editable name='resource_tag' type='relation' masterpage='resources-tags.php' desc="check one or more of these, add new tag using resources tags link in the sidebar" label='TAGS' order='7' opt_selected='All' />

I need to ask the client to make sure they always check the All tag so that the item is included in the default listing of All tags. Is it possible to add the extra parameter of 'opt_selected' as we have available for say, the checkbox?
Hi,

If I understood the situation correctly, you have a tag named 'ALL' which is supposed to list all pages of the main template but for this to work the pages need to be explicitly related to this tag.

If so, then one way of doing this would be *not* to use a tag named 'ALL' at all.
On the front-end where you display all tags, add a hard-coded option 'ALL' instead and use cms:pages to display all pages (regardless of the relation field) when this option is clicked.

Hope I was able to express myself there.
Please let me know if something is unclear.
I am using the same technique you described here http://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9243&p=19515

That is so much better than having an All category that needs the client to check it ... and I can mark it as class = current by checking to see if a tag has been passed in the url.

Thanks!
3 posts Page 1 of 1