Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

i use member add-on.[viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8063]

1)
i want to how registered user send comment with his/her information!?

2)
how make simple private messaging for users?

sorry for my bad english!
Best regards.
Take a look here.

To make a messaging system it's best to use the relations tag. I've not yet implemented this as at the moment i'm still trying to work on relationships and understanding them

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8237&hilit=messaging
SimonRLM wrote: Take a look here.

To make a messaging system it's best to use the relations tag. I've not yet implemented this as at the moment i'm still trying to work on relationships and understanding them

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8237&hilit=messaging

@Simon,
updated that topic, pls see.

:)
I will use this topic for my question, hope you don't mind @trendoman. :)

As I'm redesigning one website, I want to set it up first on my hosting so I can see that clearly everything works. So I will install couch on my domain and hosting. I'm interested, will I be able just to copy all files with couch installed on clients hosting, and that everything will work?
derKaiser wrote: I will use this topic for my question, hope you don't mind @trendoman. :)

As I'm redesigning one website, I want to set it up first on my hosting so I can see that clearly everything works. So I will install couch on my domain and hosting. I'm interested, will I be able just to copy all files with couch installed on clients hosting, and that everything will work?

No problem, @derKaiser with both - topic and question :D
As to migration - check out this topic in official documentation :http://docs.couchcms.com/miscellaneous/migrating-from-development-to-deployment-server.html
5 posts Page 1 of 1