Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Ian, Couch's upload process does not use loopback connections so that is not the problem.

I logged into the admin once again and (as happened before) the upload dialogbox opened up without any trouble. I queued up about fifteen images and this time all, except two, uploaded just fine - you can check. The two that did not reported a 'ERR_CONNECTION_RESET' error as before.

So it seems you server refuses connections when it is under load or something - this is seen very often on shared hosts.

It is definitely not a problem related to the CMS (else we wouldn't be able to upload even the dozen odd images I did just a while back).

I can only suggest that you try a better host.
Hi

Thank you for taking a look again, really appreciate it

Do you recommend any decent hosts that couchcms works really well with
Ian, Couch's requirements are so frugal that it really should work with any host.
Problem is with shared hosts because there your site would be only one of the many more sites running on the same server and contending for the same resources.

I'd suggest you go for a lowest-end VPS you can get and that should be more than sufficient.
We won't need much resources but this way we can be sure that those resources are always at our disposal (unlike an over-sold shared host).
Ok cool I had a quick look and found these, do they look good and meet the requirements

https://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/vps-classic.xml
14 posts Page 2 of 2