Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi this is the first time I use COUCH.

I like to learn it and see if i can integrate it with the currently working online shopping cart system we have.

I have had manage to install the COUCH successfully.
There are question right after I login as super-user though.

I had change all the file name from html to php, and hook them with COUCH
by declairing them before <!DOCTYPE...> with <?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php');?>
and closing it with <?php COUCH::invoke();?> before </html>

however when I refresh them, it only show up the about.php and a while later, contact.php, but all the others still missing.

all those files are upload to the working server by ftp, how can I fix this problem?
(did lots of refresh/F5, login and logout with super-admin, the only user)

Thank you!
Hi :)

You mentioned -
..and closing it with <?php COUCH::invoke();?> before </html>
That should actually be *after* the </html> tag - the idea is that the two PHP statements fully enclose all existing HTML contents within themselves. This is done by placing the first statement at the very top of the file (v.imp - no new lines or white-spaces before the statement) and the last as the very last line of the file.

If the problem still persists, 99.99% of times it is due to not refreshing the template as super-admin. Please try the technique suggested in the following post to make sure you are not missing this - viewtopic.php?p=13845#p13845

Also do a view-source and take a look at the HTML to see if some server error is getting reported.

Hope it helps.
2 posts Page 1 of 1