Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi guys! I have a little problem setting up my gallery-page. I have three different categories which are all shown up on that one page. I have set up three different <cms:pages />-tags who use a predefined folder. When I add the folders and images in the backend everything works fine but the pictures don't show up on the fontpage and backend. There are only 'empty pictures' but when I re-link an image in it's properties it will show up. I hope you can tell me where I could find the problem to solve it.
Okay problem solved. I have just set up the whole gallery-page again and it works now :) thx
Well another question about the folder-thing. I want to show up the folderdescription and tried it with adding <cms:show k_folder_desc /> inside each <cms:pages>...</cms>-tag but it doesn't seem to work. Is there a problem with a predefined folder-name?
Instead of giving you the exact name of the variable you are looking for, I'll take the liberty of asking you to please put a <cms:dump /> in the cms:pages block - I'm sure you'll spot the variable that contains the contents you want to display.

Thanks.
KK wrote: Instead of giving you the exact name of the variable you are looking for, I'll take the liberty of asking you to please put a <cms:dump /> in the cms:pages block - I'm sure you'll spot the variable that contains the contents you want to display.

Thanks.

Ah, thanks! That helped me! I have to use k_page_folderdesc instead of k_folder_desc :)
You are welcome :)
...and I have even one more question :D

Is it possible to use the folders as a category/topic on my frontpage? So that the category/topic just get the title and the description from the folder and everytime I add a new folder I will get a new category/topic on that page.

I've already tried it out but I always get a complete new category/topic when I just add a new picture!

//EDIT: found the solution by myself :)
Sorry couldn't get you. Could you please post some mockups of what you are trying to achieve?
8 posts Page 1 of 1