Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm trying/testing couchcms and although the tutorial example looks great, Aurelius, isn't really responsive (made for tablets phones)
And that's the main reason I'm looking for a new cms.
My question
Has anyone experience or an example of a responsive template for couchcms?
Hello Richard :)

Couch is 'agnostic' about what type of template you fit it into and does not change your design at all.
If your original template is responsive, the couchified version will also be responsive. The original Aurelias template was not responsive and so the final site is also not responsive.

that's the main reason I'm looking for a new cms.
As I tried to explain in the last point, responsiveness has nothing to do with the CMS (I'm speaking for Couch here). It is your static HTML design that has to be responsive.

Has anyone experience or an example of a responsive template for couchcms?
I'll leave that to members of our community to reply. I can only say that almost all the sites that I see getting built with Couch nowadays are responsive.

Technically speaking, everything that the Aurelius tutorial mentions applies exactly the same for a responsive design too.

Hope that answers your query.
Here's an example:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7941

And another:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7896
I think, that the tutorial is educational and not only to use with Aurelius, but also to know the function of the tags that CouchCms provides me at the moment I have 5 projects with this cms and I have no problems, everything is in attention and nothing more...
4 posts Page 1 of 1