Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
HI

Please could someone tell me how to sort the pages in Admin by alphabetical, because at the moment they are sorted by the order we added them to Couch (when you go to the front end and refresh the page).

Also, how can I put some pages in a sub-folder? We have included some "include" pages, like text on every page, and these files we store in a sub-folder and so the full path is shown and its also in the middle of the parent pages. I would like to add these includes files into a folder called say "Includes" or something.

Sorry if the docs explain this, I couldn't make it out.

Thanks a lot
Hello and welcome :)

Replying to your query -
how to sort the pages in Admin by alphabetical,
Unfortunately, at the moment, pages in the admin-panel get sorted only by their publish-date (on the front-end, however, there is no such limitation and you can display pages in any order you desire).

As for your second question - I'm not sure if I understood it completely.
The way you originally included the files should keep working in the Couchified version too.
It is desirable, however, to use Couch's way of 'including' files - that is by using the cms:embed tag (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-reference/embed.html). You can rename the 'snippets' folder to 'includes', if you so want, as described in the doc page mentioned above.

Hope this helps.
2 posts Page 1 of 1