Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello again! I have done with repeatable thing, everything its working, I have made a page name "sand-list.php" when I add repeatable there its great, then I have made so index.php get the added repeatable in a div box.

But that I want to solve now it's, I have made so only 10 list can be added, but after those 10 added list in "Index.php", I want the latest repeatable always come top of the list, and the other jump down.

Hope you understand.
Hi

Code: Select all
<cms:pages masterpage=sand-list.php'   limit='10' paginate='1'> 

May it help you

Subhamoy
@Subhamoy, I think @Xtriz3D is using repeatable regions (cms:show_repeatable) so cms:pages loop won't apply to his use-case.

@Xtriz3D, unlike cms:pages, repeatable-regions don't support sorting, limit etc. - you always get a linear listing of how the items appear in the admin-panel. However, you can always manually reorder those items in admin-panel (drag-n-drop).

So perhaps you can just ask the client to manually move the most recently added item to the top of the list at the time he adds it?
KK wrote: @Subhamoy, I think @Xtriz3D is using repeatable regions (cms:show_repeatable) so cms:pages loop won't apply to his use-case.

@Xtriz3D, unlike cms:pages, repeatable-regions don't support sorting, limit etc. - you always get a linear listing of how the items appear in the admin-panel. However, you can always manually reorder those items in admin-panel (drag-n-drop).

So perhaps you can just ask the client to manually move the most recently added item to the top of the list at the time he adds it?

Yes I quess I can do that :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1