Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
The Login Username become k_page_name. And all the other titles also show incorrect. Such as

Code: Select all
<label>Email</label>
<cms:input name='member_email' Label='Email' type='text' /><br />

I already label it as email but it still show member_email. How can I solve this?
Hi,

Please try explicitly adding the validators to the cms:inputs as shown in the following post -
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8095

Does that help?
no, it does not helped. It still showing showing this

k_page_name: Page already exists by this name
member_email: E-mail already exists

I can't change it to right label, It should be:

k_page_name -> username, and the description "Page already exists by this name" is weird too, it should be something like "Name already existed."

member_email -> Email.

How to make this right?
Please post the exact code you are using for the form.

Thanks.
here is the code:

<label>Your Name</label>
                    <cms:input name='member_displayname' Label='Your Name' type='text' required='1' /><br />

<label>Login Username</label>
                    <cms:input name='member_name' Label='Login Username' type='text' required='1' /><br />

<label>New Password</label>
                    <cms:input name='member_password' Label='Password' type='password'  required='1' /><br />

<label>Repeat Password</label>
                    <cms:input name='member_password_repeat' Label='Repeat Password' type='password'  required='1' /><br />

<label>Email</label>
                    <cms:input name='member_email' Label='Email' type='text' required='1' /><br />

<label>Company Name</label>
                    <cms:input name='company_name' Label='Company Name' type='text' required='1' /><br />

<button type="submit" name="submit" value="Create" class="submit">Create</button>
                    <button type="button" ONCLICK="window.location.href='../html/ourproducts.php'" value="Back" class="submit">Back</button>

I am tried to add "validator" too, It only validate the field, it does not seem to help on rename label. The "wrong" label on appear when the cms detect that the data is existed.
Thanks.

I tested the code out. Please upgrade to v1.4.5RC2 (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8981) and the labels of your cms:input will appear in the error messages.

The 'Page already exists by this name' error, however, is not thrown from the cms:input so will require some additional work -

Assuming the original error handling code was this -
<cms:if k_error >
    <font color='red'><cms:each k_error ><cms:show item /><br /></cms:each></font>
</cms:if>

Please make it as follows -
<cms:if k_error >
    <font color='red'>
    <cms:each k_error >
        <cms:if item='<b>Name:</b> Page already exists by this name' >
            <cms:set item='<b>Login Username:</b> Account already exists' />
        </cms:if>
        <cms:show item /><br />
    </cms:each>
    </font>