Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have been teaching myself couch for a while, since i stumbled upon it last year. I have been working on localsite, tweaking and mastering as i go along. I have realized that a lot of the questions most new forum users have, are already answered in previous discussions, tutorials, addons and features.

Searching through the forum i have stumbled upon new information that was not in the documentation or a simpler way to do things that is not available for a new user (for obviously good reasons). In this regard, i am interested in joining a working group to volunteer my time into gathering most of the solutions, features, addons e.t.c into some sort of all-in-one tutorial wiki from basic to advanced users.

I have enjoyed using couch and it is one of the best online forum i have encountered. The attention to detail, willingness to help, and commitment of @KK, @cheesypoof and others is inspiring to say the least and i, in their footsteps, would like to contribute to this great community.

Kindly let me know if such a working group exist, or a wiki is an idea that you are open to, and how i can contribute to make couch even easier for other users.

Looking forward.
This form of contribution is available now only on this forum, but... What stops us from making a website based on Couch like "Couch Community Wiki" where registered users could contribute to common Docs and Wiki?)

Personally I have created a local translated in my lang application with almost all best practices from Docs and Forum, just because it's difficult sometimes to search forum for some concrete solution. But it's a simple app, we need to develop a Big Wiki App, with multilang. It's not a trivial task, and nobody has decided to make such a contribution)
If/when the CouchCMS organization is created on GitHub and the core files hosted in a repository, we could make use of their wiki feature - https://help.github.com/articles/about-github-wikis/.
Thanks @musman and @cheesypoof. I am looking forward to this.
4 posts Page 1 of 1