Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello there,

I was just wondering if I can choose what editing tools to have displayed on the inline edit fields. What I actually needed is the text orientation feature added to the toolbar displaying over the text field.

Thanks and have a great day!
Hi Alin,

The 'custom_styles', 'toolbar' and 'custom_toolbar' parameters that apply 'richtext' region (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-refer ... htext.html) apply to cms:inline_edit as well (the 'toolbar' parameter accepts an additional value named 'small').

Some examples -
Code: Select all
<h3 id="my_textarea" <cms:inline_edit 'my_textarea' toolbar='full' /> >..

<h3 id="my_textarea" <cms:inline_edit 'my_textarea' toolbar='custom' custom_toolbar='bold, italic, underline, strike' /> >..

<div id="testdiv" <cms:inline_edit 'my_richtext' toolbar='custom' custom_toolbar='styles' custom_styles="custom=<cms:show k_site_link/>style/custom-styles.js" /> >..

Please keep in mind that CKEditor hides/shows some buttons based on whether the containing HTML element is inline or block.

Hope it helps.
KK wrote: Hi Alin,

The 'custom_styles', 'toolbar' and 'custom_toolbar' parameters that apply 'richtext' region (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-refer ... htext.html) apply to cms:inline_edit as well (the 'toolbar' parameter accepts an additional value named 'small').

Some examples -
Code: Select all
<h3 id="my_textarea" <cms:inline_edit 'my_textarea' toolbar='full' /> >..

<h3 id="my_textarea" <cms:inline_edit 'my_textarea' toolbar='custom' custom_toolbar='bold, italic, underline, strike' /> >..

<div id="testdiv" <cms:inline_edit 'my_richtext' toolbar='custom' custom_toolbar='styles' custom_styles="custom=<cms:show k_site_link/>style/custom-styles.js" /> >..

Please keep in mind that CKEditor hides/shows some buttons based on whether the containing HTML element is inline or block.

Hope it helps.

Damn it :)) I added the toolbar='full' to my code but only added it in my head section so I was only defining the toolbar for the admin panel and not for the inline edit. Silly me, sorry for bothering and thanks for pointing out my mistake.
3 posts Page 1 of 1