Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I have a cloned page named 'accounts.php' where the title of each page cloned from the template is a username. On my 'index.php' page I loop through the usernames and include buy buttons below them. The buy buttons redirect the user to purchase.php?account={username}. All the accounts are going to be sold for the same price. What I am trying to figure out is how I can use the cloned 'accounts.php' pages with couches paypal button so when the user goes to purchase.php?account={username} the PayPal item title is set. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.
Hi,

Sorry couldn't understand the problem completely.
I assume you are using the PayPal module (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/paypal.html).
If so, what is the products template associated with the PayPal button (i.e. what is the product being sold)? And how is it related to the {username}?

Could you please clarify?

Thanks.
I am sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I was trying to overcomplicate things I guess. What I wanted to do was have one template with the usernames stored as the page title and send the usernames (page titles) to another template which would handle the payment; setting the page title equal to the page title of the accounts.php page.

What I ended up doing was having one page that stores the usernames and then when the user visits the accounts.php page they are able to purchase the account.

I have no idea why I wanted to have two templates as that makes no sense.

Thanks.
3 posts Page 1 of 1