Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Subject says it all. I have figured out a way to create very secure folders/pages that can only be viewed by users granted access - even a super admin cannot see the folders/pages until granted access manually. The issue however, is the permission granting process. I'm using repeatable fields in the extended user profiles to type in the required folder names they have access too. Can I somehow get the gallery templats folders to autopopulate an editable checkbox that can then have it's values output to the front end of the site? I'm using an IF statement to print out gallery access names for a given user, if one matches up with the current folder being viewed, they get access. This whole setup is kind of a hack :)

I did try getting relations to work with the extended folders, but I always get an error saying the field that is present, isn't present in the template.... It seems like the solution to use, but I just can't figure out a way to get it working.
I have figured out a way to create very secure folders/pages that can only be viewed by users granted access [...] The issue however, is the permission granting process. :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish! Can you be more accurate, please?
2 posts Page 1 of 1