Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Howdy All!

I was hoping to pick everyone's brain here...

I'm still pretty new to development, so please bear with me a little. I've previously designed/developed a site - built with Zurb's Foundation and using Couch of course.

The site is now being revamped. However this time (to broaden my horizons) I took the leap into Bootstrap.

So, basically what I am asking, is do you guys have any hints, tips or best practices for redesigns?

The new sites structure will be pretty much the same... same pages (although with the addition of a few new).

The thing that is concerning me in particular are the cloned pages i.e. the blog which is pretty jam packed to be honest and pretty URL's - is there anything I really ought to know, avoid to minimise disruption / problems here?

If any of you guys have done the same / been in a similar situation - I'd love to know if you had any particular issues - so I can prepare myself for them.

Thanks guys!

Ash
I'd recommend reading the Tutorialspoint Bootstrap guide and all the documentation on the Bootstrap site; I've found a lot of neat things that can be done with jQuery, Couch, and Bootstrap working in combination.
2 posts Page 1 of 1