Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys!!!

Can we create a web application with couch?
I mean like Point of Sales, Inventory Management or Map application use google map's api.

What you guys think?

Thx
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
Hi,

Yes you should be able to make things like Inventory Management , CRM, Invoice and/or Accounting applications. I made a small CRM for internal use with couch, when I get the time some day I should be able to clean up my code and share this.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
Tomarnst wrote: Hi,

Yes you should be able to make things like Inventory Management , CRM, Invoice and/or Accounting applications. I made a small CRM for internal use with couch, when I get the time some day I should be able to clean up my code and share this.

Thx for reply Tomarnst!

Ok ill wait for you upload! :D

I just start make small Inventory System for my office. It have a dynamic folder, image, and condition (good/bad).

What do you think about Point of Sales application?
Can we make it use couch? what inside my head is, couch only handle the use level creation, the login handled by user login system provide by v1.4.5, so we can make an user like cashier, warehouse, admin, etc. but how to handle the purchasing system?
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
but how to handle the purchasing system?

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
4 posts Page 1 of 1