Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Right now I have the "Kfunctions.php" as:

Code: Select all
<?php
if ( !defined('K_COUCH_DIR') ) die(); // cannot be loaded directly

require_once( K_COUCH_DIR.'addons/cart/session.php' );
require_once( K_COUCH_DIR.'addons/cart/cart.php' );
require_once( K_COUCH_DIR.'addons/data-bound-form/data-bound-form.php' );
//require_once( K_COUCH_DIR.'addons/inline/inline.php' );

There is no message, no flash, the upload calls for a xml error, and the form itself is closing the page when hitting submit, without record anything inside the backend as well as closing the form without any message.

I have gone trough the whole documentation and can't find a reason why it dosn't work.
Hi,
the upload calls for a xml error
That points to some deeper problem.
Try taking a look at your web-server's error log. It could provide a clue.

Is your installation online? If yes, please grant me access to it and I'll try to see what could be going wrong.

Thanks.
It isn't online, in fact I"m running it in localhost. I'm afraid that there is nothing related to couch inside the logs, except some images showing inside the apache Acces. I'm running it inside a fresh easy.php instalation. I have checked the config.php as well.
In that case, Aaron, I am afraid there is not much I can help you with :(

If possible, try moving to a proper hosted server. I am sure you won't come across this problem there (never saw such a thing reported before).
I already got it to work since we have almost the same code inside this topic:

http://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7825

now I'm looking for a way to let the client download a subscription receipt of the subscribed form with his informations and local of the test. (this is will be a subcription from an admission test in a college)
5 posts Page 1 of 1