Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
I had a client who wanted me to redesign and develop their new website, and as I got little to no experience with PHP I googled and found this. I've posted in forum before, but thought i'd share my gratitude and experience with others if someone is unsure if they want to use couch.
---
As a beginner and mainly a front-end developer, I got asked to do a redesign and development for a small company. I got "experience" using .NET but as I couldn't stand using parallels and visual studio I thought I gotta learn some PHP. I decided to google around to find an easy and stable CMS that I could easily manage with not too much coding and thankfully got sent to this site.
-
First of all I read some documentation and did some experimenting but stuff didn't go as I planned at first, so reading further and experimenting even more ended up within few hours that I fell in love for this system. Being stuck on something wasn't even a problem as I created an account - hoping someone would answer my beginner problems. It took around a day before someone answered my queries, and I finished the site, and my client were extremely happy with the end product.
-
This became a bit longer, but i just want to show my gratitude to the developers and community for being so awesome. Hopefully I'll stick around and perhaps get to help people like me in the future and even contribute with free designs for others to start up with.

Best Regards,
Morgan
Thank you very much for sharing with us your experiences, Morgan.
I am glad you found Couch useful :)

Thanks.
2 posts Page 1 of 1