Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am trying to add some onclick function in <a href=""></a> tag inside the nice edit but after i saved the onclick="return function();" it appears as onxxxclick="return funtion();". I dont know why it happens.. can you help me... I need to use form elements and form action inside the niceedit but it is not supported so i am trying to submit the form onclick..
Hi Jagan,

Nicedit, as a security measure, sanitizes all JavaScript inputted within it ('textarea' with no_xss_check param is the only region that'll allow raw JS through).

So, I am sorry but there is no way to attach onclick handlers through user-submitted content.

That said, I think you need to rethink your solution if it requires submitting raw form elements as data. I am sure there would be better alternatives.
Hi kk,
Thanks for your reply.. i have uploaded the pdf file in couch... i need to link that pdf file to some words. So i have typed a word and linked that pdf file.. after saving i have found the link to pdf is working wrong... the name of the pdf changed in some point as 'xxxx' i dont know why it happens
Hi Jagan,

Following should explain this behaviour - viewtopic.php?p=12658#p12658
4 posts Page 1 of 1