Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey guys i thought i open up a new topic as my questions arent getting aswered as this is really frustrating because I cant do much as i need an answer from you guys and perhaps are missing my topic as you guys get asked questions on a daily basis.

Ty

http://www.couchcms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7913
Hi Ravindre,

The way this forum (as do all forums) work is that every
New Post
New Thread
shows up with a distinct marker (the green icon on this forum).
Additionally, those who have subscribed to the forum/thread also receive notification emails.

We rely heavily on these signs for posts that need our attention.

Looking at the thread that you mentioned, it seems you are adding your new questions by editing your already answered posts.

Doing this does not trigger the notifications I mentioned and this should explain why your new questions are going unanswered - we simply do not know that there are any.

We go to great lengths to try and answer every single question we get and would only be happy to answer yours too.
But for this, may I request you open a *new topic* (and not a new post on an existing topic and definitely not edit an existing post) for every new problem that you have.

Thanks
Will do but i intentionally didnt open up a new topic as i dont want to clutter your beautifull forum :D

Ty for the response on my other thread will look into this.
3 posts Page 1 of 1