Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
So after creating some editable regions, and loading them into the admin. I adding some more editable regions. Adding it before the previously loaded item, but when refreshing in the admin... the new item displays below the older item that was loaded.

My question is: is it possible to reload the admin to make sure that the areas that are editable relate to how it is structured on the actual website and not in the order that I added the editable regions? If so ... how do I clear out the xml and reload it?

Thanks
Please use the 'order' parameter with the cms:editable tag to arrange the regions in any desired order.

Quoting from the documentation at http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-reference/editable/
By default, the order in which the editable regions appear in the Admin panel matches the order in which they have been created. This order can be tweaked by setting the order parameter. For example -

order='3'

The higher the order number, the lower the editable region appears on the page (think about it as the higher number being heavier). Thus a region with an order number of '-2' will appear above that with an order number of '0' which in turn will appear higher on the page than a region with an order number of '2'.

The default order number given to all editable regions is '0'.
Yep, that did the trick. Thanks!
3 posts Page 1 of 1