Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Right now, the "powered by CouchCMS" link is at the bottom of my page, surrounded by white, and is colored blue. It doesn't quite fit with my design, and breaks the page. I was wondering if I was able to personally write "powered by CouchCMS" somewhere else on my page (like a little higher in the footer) and remove that ugly link from the bottom. I will still have it link to the page. Also, as a side note, as soon as I installed the CouchCMS, my "paypal" buttom link thing has been messed up on the home page only. If you go the the about page or any other page, the paypal buy now button is still visible and fine. But on my home page, it is screwed up since installing CouchCMS. Not sure if anyone can help me there, but I was wondering if I could relocated the link anyway.
Hi,

It is mentioned on our downloads page and I'll quote from that page -
The automatically injected footer link is just a gentle reminder with regards to the attribution requirement and we have no wish of imposing it on you.

You are absolutely free to turn it off if you wish to manually code the backlink.
To do so, please edit the 'couch/config.php' file and set the following to '1'

define( 'K_REMOVE_FOOTER_LINK', 0 );

Hope that helps :)
Thank you very much. I relocated it to a different location. Thanks again :D
You are welcome :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1