Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
OK, I get it now :)

For paginated results the k_count variable only keeps count of the pages displayed on the current page.
It is the k_absolute_count variable that we'd be interested in as this keeps increasing across paginated results and finally becomes equal to k_total_records for the very last record.

So, our modified code for cloned pages would become -
Code: Select all
<cms:if my_count='2' || k_absolute_count=k_total_records>
  </div>
</cms:if>

Hope this helps.
Thank you KK! Zebra it's working now as expected.
But I realized now that since I changed displaying things from 1 column to 2 columns (useing zebra), selecting a category (folder name - from menu) to display articles from it, does not filter articles anymore, it keeps showing me all of them. Why this? Before zebra everything was ok.
Thanks.
You have two folder parameters, folder=k_folder_name and folder='NOT Featured'. The latter overrides the former because of order.

I'm not certain what outcome you are trying to achieve, but perhaps give this a try?
Code: Select all
folder="<cms:if k_is_folder><cms:show k_folder_name/><cms:else/>NOT featured</cms:if>"
You're right cheesypoof! Indeed, filtering was working, but probably before I implemented a Featured article section too. After that has appeared the other condition NOT featured (trying to exclude the featured article being dispalyed again from all existing articles listed bellow featured section) and canceled the first condition, so menu options became useless. Thanks for helping me out on this!
14 posts Page 2 of 2