Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear KK, I'm still playing around with couch to get a feel of it. For the repeatables, the col_width feature is handy and useful for about 4 editables within. My only question is what happens if there are too many editable items within the repeatable area.

The horizontal scrollbar is acceptable, but wondering if there was another solution. In the Django framework, we call these tabular repeatables tabular inlines, but there is also an option for stacked inlines, which stack the columns for cases with too many editable areas.
Hi Karen,

.. what happens if there are too many editable items within the repeatable area.
As you seem to have found out - a horizontal scrollbar appears.

The horizontal scrollbar is acceptable, but wondering if there was another solution... an option for stacked inlines, which stack the columns for cases with too many editable areas.
I agree, too many editable regions in a row and it quickly becomes unwieldy.
Unfortunately, for now placing all the regions in a single row is the only option available.
It'd be great though to have an option of stacking the regions vertically, as you mentioned.
I have that in mind. Maybe in a future version :)

Thanks for your inputs.
Thanks for the quick response KK... Meanwhile, fully enjoying tinkering with couch (and waiting eagerly for version 1.4) :D
Is this solved visually?
Not yet @lolsteamroller. We will definitely give it another look though with 1.4.5.
Would love to hear if this is resolved in the coming version :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1