Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Is it possible to use a different skin for ckeditor?
Moono and Moono colour have my interest but I can't find a way to change from the default "kama" skin.

The colour scheme once clicked on the url-button is plain ugly to my liking... :roll:
Hi,

Try using the version provided by cheesypoof available at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7320
It uses the moono skin.

For using any other skin, I suppose this would work -
Edit ckeditor/config.js and add the skin name
Code: Select all
config.skin = 'v2';

You'll first need to place the skin in the ckeditor/skins folder though (take care to use the proper version). Couch does not ship with the additional skins so you'll need to download them from CKeditor's site.

Hope this helps.
cheesyproof's version worked! many thanks...
Is there any documentation about how to control the output of ckeditor?

i.e. If a wanted to style the blockquote or <ol>,<ul> elements (as those seem to miss some styling)?
as an example my <ol> seems to be missing numbers.

ps: I'm currently using cheesyproofs' adaption for the "moono" skin (as described in the post above).
If a wanted to style the blockquote or <ol>,<ul> elements (as those seem to miss some styling)?
as an example my <ol> seems to be missing numbers.
I suppose you mean styling the elements as they appear within the editor, right?

If so, you can completely control the styling (to the extent that it matches exactly the styles used on the front-end).
Please see http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-refer ... htext.html
The 'css' parameter would be the key here (you might also need the help of 'body_id' and
'body_class' parameters).

Hope this helps.
Seems to cover what I want. Thanks
6 posts Page 1 of 1