Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
27 posts Page 1 of 3
deleted
Hello and welcome :)

Since, as you said, the website actually exists - could you please attach a few screenshots of the cart and also a couple of products with all the required options displayed?

That would give us a better idea to assess if Couch would be suitable for the project.

Thank you.
deleted
Could you please paste in a translation of what that says (I suppose it is German)?
deleted
Thanks. I found the site online :)
Let me study it for a while and I'll let you know.
deleted
Hi,

I had a close look at the site and, as I stated (PMed) before, it is structured in an unconventional way.

I don't think you'd be able to use Couch to implement it *exactly* the way it stands now. However, if it is feasible for you to modify the structure a bit to make it more conventional, that would, of course, be doable.

I see that certain products like 'Lyra Polycrayons' etc. are implemented in the manner which is more like what Couch (as other carts) can do.
So, for, example, we can create a single product for 'Mohair Wolle' and then create two set of options -
1. the weights with variable price and
2. the colors as a dropdown.
We can display any number of images separately to show the colors available and have a textbox for inputting the number of units bought.

This way, a visitor can select into the cart a single weight/color combination at a time.

It might be quite a bit of work for you to redo all the images, so not sure if this method would be acceptable.

Please feel free to let us know if you happen to choose going this way and require any kind of assistance.

Thanks.
deleted
Thank you :)
Regarding the use of checkboxes, yes, I realized - selecting multiple colors simultaneously must be an indispensable feature for this particular site. I am so sorry Couch wouldn't fit the bill in this case.
Hope you use it on some other project in the future :)
27 posts Page 1 of 3