Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
hi,

i was wondering if there are any examples floating around on how to build a user registration page?

one with a double-opt in (registration system, where users have to verify their email address after they register.) would be helpful.
Hi,

This is one facet of Couch that, I am afraid, pretty rudimentary as of now.
All that it has to offer can be found on a single page here: http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/users.html
@kk, i visited that page you suggested before i made the initial post. it's a pity that it's so rudimentary. i would have liked to use couch on the next project. :(
Would it be possible to have a second control panel (or to blank out / forbid access to portions of the existing one) for people who have Admin status but not Super Admin status? I mean, I as a Super Admin can create an Admin but I don't want some Admins accessing some parts of the control panel.
I'm afraid, once again the answer is no :(
But we are working on a total revamp of the users/access part and pretty soon this weak area of Couch should be at par with everything else.
@kk, i'll cross my fingers and hope that for chinese new year, you'll give us a present of a double up-in. :)
i just love surprises. :D
6 posts Page 1 of 1