Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi the cms installed successfully but I can't login

I put username and password correctly it replies invalid username or password.

I even tried resetting the password still same error after trying the new password/

Please advise
Hi,

That is quite strange.
I'd like to see myself what is causing this behaviour so could you grant me FTP access to your site please?
Thanks
Hi thank you for your reply.

i managed to fix this issue, when I unzip the folder on the server it doesn't work but when i unzip on my desktop and upload then it works, seems to be permissions issue.

And i realized my website gives error until I remove this "Options +Indexes +FollowSymlinks -MultiViews" from the .htaccess so I removed it.

My host is hostmonster.

Final issue I am facing now is that I created a test page, then I deleted from the server but I still see it in the backend, is there a way to delete or rename it or something..

thanks
Couch should detect that the php template file no longer exists if you in fact deleted it. If it was a clonable template, you will also need to delete all of the pages created under it. You should then be presented with a message asking if you would like to remove the template from the admin panel. Make sure you are logged in as super admin.
4 posts Page 1 of 1