Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have quite a normal setup for writing a blog post in the admin panel. I have a richtext-field in which I write and add all my blog content and below that I have a select an image field where you can select the image you want to use as the thumbnail for the post.

My problem is this. I've uploaded and added a gorgeous image in the blog post in the richtext-field. Now I save and go look the post - looks great and as it should. Now I wan't to use the same picture in as the thumbnail for the post and select the same image from the server I've already uploaded and hit save. Now when I go to the blog post the thumbnail has been cropped and looks good but also the image in the blog post has been cropped and is now being stretched to the original measures. As you can imagine this looks horrible.

I know what the problem is but I can't figure out a way to achieve what I want. I can of course upload the same image two times and select the other one as the thumbnail so that the original doesn't get resized but this isn't efficient in any way.

So, any advise? As always every bit of help is greatly appreciated :)
Ok, I've managed to resolve my issue. This isn't the first time I have read the documentation poorly. My apologies.

For anyone pondering this same thing, go search the docs for term 'thumbnails'.
2 posts Page 1 of 1