Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
45 posts Page 2 of 5
For the record, this theme has been updated for Couch 1.3, the new features have been styled appropriately.

Sure klaus, the way I added the icons in my theme is a bit different, but this should work for the default theme. Add the following to your 'theme/styles.css' file:
Code: Select all
.templates a>img[src$="/copy.gif"]{display:none}

/* Clonable Templates */
.templates a[href$="tpl=2"]:before{content:url(images/icon.png);vertical-align:-3px}

/* Non-clonable Templates */
.templates a[href*="tpl=5&"]:before{content:url(images/icon.png);vertical-align:-3px;margin-right:4px}

For each template, you would use the appropriate 'tpl' number that is present in the URL and point it to a 16x16 image.

Note: Attribute selectors with pseudo elements do not behave correctly in Chrome. This is caused by white space in the markup. I reported the bug to Google.
Thank you very much! Do you have by any chance a link to a site where this kind of code is explained? Never encountered it before.
Again, thank you very much! This opens quite a bit of new options :D.
As stated in the original post, this admin theme is now free to download and use. Hope you like it.
This theme is now free to download and use under the MIT License!

Wonderful :) Thank you very much cheesypoof. It's a great addition to Couch.
I agree. Thank you very much, cheesypoof! Keep up the good work.
I third that ... thanks cheesypoof. I've downloaded it and am giving it a go on my current site on localhost - I need to follow your advice from above and get the icons in place. Looking great and it's always nice to have choices. Really appreciate the time you spent on this and for sharing it!
When I added a repeatable region to my template I noticed that the 'Add a Row' link is not working in your theme.

Again, it's very nice of you to offer this admin theme for free. It looks great!

Attachments

Hopefully I am correct in assuming you are using Chrome (the textarea resizer is quite distinctive). There are a few different issues here:

For the 'image' editable region, make sure to specify an 'input_width' so that the 'Browse Server' button does not wrap to the next line. You can also specify 'col_width' to either of the editable regions if you like.

Some of the styling from the addons folder does not seem to be taking effect. Please make sure everything was installed correctly. What version of Chrome are you using?

I uploaded a new attachment with a few repeatable-related modifications. You won't need to overwrite your customize.css file if you have made any changes to it.
45 posts Page 2 of 5