Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Awesome name btw and ill never for get it (Pays a key part in business)

I would like to thank both members for the help recived. I've now installed the program, which taken me 5minutes todo. The steps here http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tutorials/ ... -site.html was really easy to follow.

I would like to just say a big thankyou for all the information ive recived and i hope to maybe work with you in the near future. I will keen to start building my template within this CMS and so far nothing has gone wrong. Now i need to read alot of whats posted and gain some good knowlage of what i need todo. Which now i just cant wait.

Thanks again, and searching all day to find the correct one, and you pop up.

Support is 1000/10 and the design of the CMS is 1000/10 which is very good.

Can i just ask. whats - Evaluation Copy (42 Days remaining) - mean

Thanks again,

Simon Colton
Director of RLM
Hi Simon,

Thanks a ton for appreciating our teams work :)
It has been a pleasure for us too to have you on our forum and hope to work along with you in the future.

Do let us know if have any problems whatsoever with Couch.

Thanks and regards
Sorry I missed the following question that you asked -

The downloadable version is for trying CouchCMS out and is licensed to work on all domains for at least 40 days. After that it will require a license. If the website is personal or non-commercial we provide free license for that. For commercial websites, a commercial license needs to be purchased.

We have not begun offering commercial licenses yet but we plan to begin doing so in the next couple of days. We have decided to price it $39 per domain.
We'd love to know your views on the pricing.

Your website, http://www.revlimitmag.com/, is non-commercial, so it'd be our pleasure to offer you an unlimited license. Kindly PM me your email address.

Thanks
KK wrote: Sorry I missed the following question that you asked -

The downloadable version is for trying CouchCMS out and is licensed to work on all domains for at least 40 days. After that it will require a license. If the website is personal or non-commercial we provide free license for that. For commercial websites, a commercial license needs to be purchased.

We have not begun offering commercial licenses yet but we plan to begin doing so in the next couple of days. We have decided to price it $39 per domain.
We'd love to know your views on the pricing.

Your website, http://www.revlimitmag.com/, is non-commercial, so it'd be our pleasure to offer you an unlimited license (I am PMing it to you.).

$39 is very good.. Very good indeed..

Even though my website is non-commercial i wish to show my support and will donate once up and running :) Thanks again for the support.
I would like to again to say something,

last night i started to read up but i was tired so couldnt grasp the blog posting ways with your write up.

Today ive done it, and its running awesome. I had a few problems when resizing the images but it worked ok in the end once i styled the image box withing my css stylesheet.

Now ive entered 3 posts and its worked awesome. one problem im facing is the title but ill go over again and see if i can see where i went wrong.

This CMS is awesome and i may start to help you guys out with designing and coding in a CMS for them. Awesome just awesome. Im so happy as ive been trying to find a good CMS for a long while.

Now just need to get the features done, and a few more others.

Thanks again :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1