Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Good evening,

I am relatively new to the world of CMSs and I like the sound of Couch because of the fact that I am not a programmer, yet. I am currently a web design student and have experience with working mainly on front-end coding. I have been "shopping around," various CMSs and I really like the motto and idea behind Couch. I am really looking forward to using it on my next project.

I do have some questions though.

Does Couch work well and integrate with HTML5?

Also, does Couch work well with videos?

Tips and answers would be greatly appreciated. I want to say thanks in advance and look forward to many nights of reading and learning. Thank You...
Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

Couch, as you must have read, works by being retro-fitting within an existing HTML/CSS design.
It works in an absolutely unobtrusive manner and makes no changes at all to the contents of the invoking templates (except, of course, the parts enclosed within the Couch tags).

So, in short, if your existing design worked statically it will continue to work the same even after being fitted with Couch.
Thank you very much for such a quick response. That's answers my question - thank you.
3 posts Page 1 of 1