Forum for discussing general topics related to Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, i've found the securefiles image always generated/appeared in my page even my page doesn't have <cms:pages> that contain to that securefiles image.

It's like always generating latest 10 securefiles images to my pages and it cause slowing down the site loading.

Here's the screenshot from Inspect Element Browser in Homepage.

And here's another one in my contact page:

Anyone know how to fix this one? Thank you.
Is editable region of type 'securefile' actually being used anywhere on your site?
<cms:cloak_url /> tag will also generate a similar link - do you happen to use it anywhere?

Whichever of the two it might be, the generated link cannot be triggered without being explicitly invoked somewhere.
I'd examine all embedded snippets to make sure something was left in there inadvertently.
KK wrote: Is editable region of type 'securefile' actually being used anywhere on your site?
<cms:cloak_url /> tag will also generate a similar link - do you happen to use it anywhere?

Whichever of the two it might be, the generated link cannot be triggered without being explicitly invoked somewhere.
I'd examine all embedded snippets to make sure something was left in there inadvertently.

Thank you for the suggestion KK.

I was able to solve the problem. The problem was <cms:cloak_url /> in meta code. So, it generating securefile image to all page that cause slowing the site. After i remove the cloak url, the problem has gone.

Thank you. You save my day.
You are welcome :)
I am glad my suggestion helped.
4 posts Page 1 of 1