I am new to using the pagebuilder feature of couchcms as looks really good feature and would like to learn it as think will be a good feature for clients to have.

I downloaded the tutorial tutor files so get a rough idea of how the structure is and how it works and having a go myself and trying to integrate a slideshow feature into a new theme.

I got the slideshow block showing in the cms side and added the content but noticed a couple of issues

1) On the cms side, the layout is not showing, it's like it has css styles missing and compared to the template covers block that has the css styles and design as it should

2) On the front end, the layout/design is not showing as it should, it's like it has css styles missing and compared to the template covers block that has the css styles and design as it should. I have the css and js files uploaded into the assets folders and into the relevant css and js folders but unsure what I am missing

The url is https://www.beechwoodsolutions.co.uk/si ... -site/?p=1 as someone might be able to spot something I've missed

UPDATE: Think I just got it solved and sorted, I have got the slideshow section showing now, hopefully I can do the next few sections to build up the home page and keep on learning it and building it, takes bit of understanding and learning it but is a really cool feature, well done to KK and everyone else involved in the creation/development of the pagebuilder addon.